-
Re: More Pound kids
Well done Michelle I just wished that Tyler didn't graduate last year and that he could have played one more year of football and had gotten to play with Chris. Good luck this year, Chris will do fine at Kelly I'm glad to see him play for us and I will even though don't have no kids playing high school ball will be at a few of the games. Dalton and Austin will be in Division 2 this year.
-
Re: More Pound kids
HAHA football mom ...where the hell you been??
-
Re: More Pound kids
I DONT REMEMBER THIS PLAYER. WHAT POSITION DID HE PLAY IN POUND? SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY.
-
Re: More Pound kids
Chris played FB and LB, and some DE in football.
He also plays 3rd base and outfield in baseball.
-
Re: More Pound kids
Working all the time, I know it's been a long time.
-
Re: More Pound kids
Division 2? Do you mean NCAA Division 2? If so, where and what positions?
-
Re: More Pound kids
D-1 is kids 3rd and 4th grade
D-2 is 5th-7th grade (if I remember right)
My eldest will be D-2 this year too.